- Incredibly well made and sturdy to be a life-long gift to any seafarer and merchant.
- Plenty of specialized tokens and trays for each and every component of the game.;
- Acrylic caps, so you always know where is what :)
- A play tray to enhance each of your games;
- Player trays with all the needed to start the game in 5 minutes;
- You don't need any instruments to put the organizer together, just a bit of glue for extra sturdiness;
- The assembly is even better and faster with friends, so group up your fellow merchants and make your XVII century start-up in 30 mins;
- HDF is smooth and shiny as freshly minted doubloons;
- Trays are covering each other or have separate closing gates, so mix up during transportation is minimized;
The organizer comprises of:
- 4 player trays that hold all the meeples and influence markers to ease the setup for the game; - Bank tray to deal with all the doubloons and certificates;
- Ownership marker trays with a separate place for each type of markers;
- Legacy tray for the legacy tiles of all sizes;
- A big bundle tray for all the combat, city, quest, story and synergy tiles and tokens;
- A free play tray to have a nice place for cards during the game;
- A big holder for all the sleeved game cards with implemented dividers to mix the cards by your choice or card type.
One organizer to hold them all!
Important point! Check the sizing of your box before purchasing the organizer to avoid mismatching with printings and editions.
Length - 287mm / 11.30"
Width - 287mm / 11.30"
Height - 55mm / 2.17"
If you have the French version by Super Meeple this organizer is bigger than the standard box of this version.
You are buying only a wooden insert without any other game components.
This insert is flat-packed and ready for assembly.
This is a third-party accessory designed by TowerRex. All product names are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with TowerRex.